Thursday, April 19, 2012

2 Free Sample Packets of Miracle Whip

Miracle Whip is giving out 2 free sample packets of their goodness. I love Miracle Whip and I'm not ashamed to say it. I use it in my chicken, and especially my tuna. It's just so yummy! If you're not so sure whether you like it or not, here's your chance to give it a try. If you've tried it before and didn't like it, give it another try. Who knows? You might just become a fan. You might as well try it.....It's free :)


The link below will take you to their Facebook page. Click on the link that says "I'll take one, too" and follow the directions from there. You don't have to like their Facebook page to get the sample. Just fill out the form and you're done.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...