Friday, April 20, 2012

Enter To Win Bella Terra Cosmetics Kit Ends 4/25



Call me a girly-girl, but I absolutely LOVE makeup. It's just been one of my expensive habits that I had to try and quit cold turkey....slowly but surely, I'll be able to quit almost, sort of, kind of, altogether.....

While I'm trying to live this guilt free life of spending less and saving more, I can only hope to win such amazing giveaways as this one. Bella Terra is giving away a huge cosmetics kit that's valued and $229! My knees literally buckled at the sight of this giveaway. 

You can join in on my "hoping and praying I win this" campaign by entering this giveaway yourself. It's an easy entry of only your email address, and extra entries if you share on Facebook and Twitter. Contest ends 4/25.

What are you waiting for? Enter now!....or not.....more chances for me to win :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...