Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Free 20 Issues Of Family Fun Magazine

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this freebie. When you sign up to receive your 20 issues, you'll receive them with no strings attached! The site states that you'll never receive a bill, which means you'll never get an annoying envelope in the mail telling you that your subscription is over and you need to renew. It couldn't get any better than that!....Oh wait, it does! Once you fill out the form to receive your issues, you'll be redirected to another page full of free samples of either one magazine or other free multi-issue subscriptions. I couldn't help myself; I subscribed to every one that was of interest to me.


Jump on this steal and snag your 20 issues now! ------->

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...