Sunday, April 15, 2012

Free No-Slip Grip Barrettes



I don't know about you, but I have hair that just loves to irritate the bajeebus out of me. Only tame the first 5 minutes of styling it, and shazaam, it's a big ball of frizz again. Everywhere I go, I have to have some kind of hair pin to keep my hair from going astray. Bobby pins work wonders...until they slip out of my hair sometime during the day without me knowing it. I've just almost completely given up on them. Maybe I finally will when I get these free barrette samples. They're still small enough to not weigh down on my head, and they're supposed to be able to stay on all day. At this point, I'll try anything....especially if it's free! Sounds good to me.

 If you want a sample as well, simply click on the link below and fill out the form. They're only giving out 500 per day until April 30th, so get yours now!

Get your barrette on------>

1 comments:

Unknown said...

My Granddaughter would love these!

mmbear_us@yahoo.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...