Tuesday, May 29, 2012

The Calm Before The Storm

It has been a crazy, crazy 2 weeks. Finals are this week and it's killing me. I'm about ready to call it a day (or a month). 2 weeks of pulling out my hair and plenty of snappy comebacks is probably driving everyone around me insane. The funny thing is, this is me before the actual finals. So, I probably shouldn't call it 'the calm before the storm' because it is far from it--waaay far. I think I'm starting to look like a toad with my eyes popping out of my head from staring at my design projects and the computer screen for so long.

I guess I'm writing to everyone to just say that I haven't forgotten about you. As soon as I'm done with finals, I will jump right back in to scrounging for freebies and deals. There will also be many more reviews and giveaways that I am really looking forward to. Above all, I will finally be launching my COOKIE BLOG! These are all things that I am super excited about but just can't quite get to yet.

Right now, this is me:

Credit: cheezburger.com

Bleh.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...