Sunday, May 20, 2012

Super Blogger Sundays: Couponer's Corner

I have started a Super Bloggers Sunday page to give back to those who have helped me get to where I am today in the blogging world. It's such a pleasure to be among such generous and hard working individuals who I can look to for inspiration and insight.

By giving back, I will be rigorously promoting link(s) provided by a chosen blogger for this event so that all of the good that was given to me will be given back.

This first blogger who I'd like to help promote first is Kelly from Couponer's Corner. She is hosting a great freebie fest and would love you to join her in this wonderful event.

Click on the image to visit her blog!
Sign-ups are free and sponsorship is very inexpensive should you choose to sponsor a prize (or $5 Pay Pal towards great prizes instead). Simply click on the image below to go the the sign up page.




I have already signed up myself and am looking forward to being a part of it. So join in on the fun and help Kelly promote her event as well as increase your following and readership.

While you're at it, visit her Facebook page and drop in a "like".

Couponer's Corner Facebook Page--------->

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...