Thursday, June 7, 2012

BzzAgent: Smooth 'N Shine Campaign



If you haven't already heard of BzzAgent, now's your time to head on over and take a look to see what it's all about. This website is one of my favorite ways to earn great products to review. Most sights typically ask a lot of you before you can earn points, prizes, and products to review, but BzzAgent only asks that you take their short and simple surveys and keep up to date on your profile. The more surveys you answer and the more you stay active in its community, the better your chances at getting invited to join a campaign. Each campaign is different and is based on the answers that you provide in each survey. The best part about it is the fact that they try to pick and choose the best campaign to suit you and your lifestyle.

I remember taking a survey about my hair and most of the answers I provided stated that I have frizzy, almost unmanageable hair. Just recently, I was asked to join the Smooth 'N Shine Keratin campaign. I am so excited to receive my box of goodies and try out what's in store for me. My hair is almost hopeless, so anything that can give it a tinge of hope is always appreciated.

If you would like to see what campaigns you qualify for, head on over to their site and sign up. I promise, you won't be disappointed!

www.bzzagent.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...