Friday, June 8, 2012

Overindulged In Chocolate Chip Cookies

I have been baking non-stop these past few weeks. It's just been so nice to be done with school and have a little bit of time to myself before the craziness starts again. It seems my husband is quite enjoying my baking frenzy as well because he's always got his hand in the cookie jar. Though my cookies don't last very long after being pulled out of the oven, I enjoy the thought that my treats are making him happy.

Last night, I baked a HUGE batch of chocolate chip cookies. The recipe I used yielded some amazing, crispy on the edges, chewy in the middle type cookies. They were DELICIOUS to say the least. I'm so excited about launching my cookie blog as this is where I will be documenting all of my baked treats! But, to give you a little preview of what's to come, here is what I (somewhat) guiltily indulged myself in last night.



Om Nom Nom Nom.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...